mA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Assasins Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

1 good news :) 2 bad news :(

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nicky

nicky

1 good news :) 2 bad news :( Empty
PostSubject: 1 good news :) 2 bad news :(   1 good news :) 2 bad news :( Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 1:09 am

Hey guys

i have 2 bad news for our clan.I was trying to do the ETmain and when you connect to a server it comes a picture but it is to hard however i will keep trying.

The good news is i maked a Sound Pack for our server Smile. Hope it workes and hope you like it.

greetings
N!cky
Back to top Go down
YourStar

PostSubject: Re: 1 good news :) 2 bad news :(   1 good news :) 2 bad news :( Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 1:16 am

no! only no soundpack! soundpack sucks! i hate soudnpacks.... you must download it and its noobish. better add loadijng screen . i can do new menu and map. i did maps for vD so i can change textures and text on walls. Text was |vD| and i can edit it to |.mA.| . Im in school and i cant run my program to make a new map. I use GtkRadiant 1.5 If someone have newest version send it to me or give a link Very Happy Huh.... very long post , but im booring Very Happy
lol!
Back to top Go down
nicky

nicky

PostSubject: Re: 1 good news :) 2 bad news :(   1 good news :) 2 bad news :( Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 2:21 am

ok then you will do the etmain and screen when you connect yourstar?

no not that type of soundpack the it is different when you shoot.

Like when you say hello it sayes it with a different way like Hall0 Every Body or gtg and things like that Smile
Back to top Go down
|.mA.|sAm<3

|.mA.|sAm<3

PostSubject: Re: 1 good news :) 2 bad news :(   1 good news :) 2 bad news :( Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 2:22 am

stara trust me nicky knows wat hes doing Wink
Back to top Go down
|.mA.|Ac!D
Admin
|.mA.|Ac!D

PostSubject: Re: 1 good news :) 2 bad news :(   1 good news :) 2 bad news :( Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 1:31 am

we will se but if we wont like it u deleted it
Back to top Go down
|.mA.|Brutal

PostSubject: Re: 1 good news :) 2 bad news :(   1 good news :) 2 bad news :( Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 3:07 pm

i can make a banner when you connect to the server it will show up its easy

i can do it whit PhotoShop Cs4 & a other program i have Smile if you want Smile
Back to top Go down
nicky

nicky

PostSubject: Re: 1 good news :) 2 bad news :(   1 good news :) 2 bad news :( Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 11:15 am

I orady maked one and showed to psycho and he liked it.
and i orady make that screen when you connect now i only want to give it to stara to do it on server Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1 good news :) 2 bad news :(   1 good news :) 2 bad news :( Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1 good news :) 2 bad news :(
Page 1 of 1