mA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Assasins Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello new members im the new leader yay! :D thx psycho its all bout you :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
|.mA.|sAm<3

|.mA.|sAm<3

Hello new members im the new leader yay! :D thx psycho its all bout you :) Empty
PostSubject: Hello new members im the new leader yay! :D thx psycho its all bout you :)   Hello new members im the new leader yay! :D thx psycho its all bout you :) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 2:06 am

Hello guys its me Sam Gili its cRaZy if you dont know me tht well call me sam Wink im gonna be leader Very Happy
& all of us r gonna help psycho get his clan top50 xD
there is chances u know Wink WElcOme regards
sam
Back to top Go down
Gili

Hello new members im the new leader yay! :D thx psycho its all bout you :) Empty
PostSubject: hi sam in gili   Hello new members im the new leader yay! :D thx psycho its all bout you :) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 3:39 am

hi im gili
say what ur xfire?
Back to top Go down
|.mA.|sAm<3

|.mA.|sAm<3

PostSubject: Re: Hello new members im the new leader yay! :D thx psycho its all bout you :)   Hello new members im the new leader yay! :D thx psycho its all bout you :) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 4:38 am

my xfire is blue0ice
Gili u remember? me my name was |vD|cRaZy Razz
Back to top Go down
|.mA.|Ac!D
Admin
|.mA.|Ac!D

PostSubject: Re: Hello new members im the new leader yay! :D thx psycho its all bout you :)   Hello new members im the new leader yay! :D thx psycho its all bout you :) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 9:14 am

Carazy remeber me ^^
Back to top Go down
|.mA.|sAm<3

|.mA.|sAm<3

PostSubject: Re: Hello new members im the new leader yay! :D thx psycho its all bout you :)   Hello new members im the new leader yay! :D thx psycho its all bout you :) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 1:29 pm

Ofc i remember you ^^
Back to top Go down
|.mA.|Ac!D
Admin
|.mA.|Ac!D

PostSubject: Re: Hello new members im the new leader yay! :D thx psycho its all bout you :)   Hello new members im the new leader yay! :D thx psycho its all bout you :) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:13 pm

xD
Back to top Go down
|.mA.|sAm<3

|.mA.|sAm<3

PostSubject: Re: Hello new members im the new leader yay! :D thx psycho its all bout you :)   Hello new members im the new leader yay! :D thx psycho its all bout you :) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 5:37 am

Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello new members im the new leader yay! :D thx psycho its all bout you :)   Hello new members im the new leader yay! :D thx psycho its all bout you :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello new members im the new leader yay! :D thx psycho its all bout you :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
mA Forum  :: New Members-
Jump to: